Quality Policy & Quality Objectives
BINUS UNIVERSITY is committed to building the nation and to contributing in global community development by providing world class education that fosters and empowers the society.
Quality Objectives 2021-2025
- Two out every three graduates work in the global companies or become entrepreneurs within six months upon graduation.
- One out of every three graduates holds certificates of competence.
- All Graduates have international Experience
- One out of every three students participates in the activities of empowering the society which have high impacts.
- All Faculty Members have International Papers.
- 1000 Intellectual property rights have been legally registered.
- One out of three study programs has been accredited internationally.
- The Academic Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The Stakeholder Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
Last updated :