BINUS University is committed to providing a world class education with international learning experience that makes positive contributions to the global community
For continuous improvement, Bina Nusantara University has set up the quality objectives, which are the target and the fundamental things, to increase the existing quality of Bina Nusantara University.
Our goal is to achieve all these quality objectives:
Quality Objectives 2018
- Two out of every three graduates work at global organizations or become entrepreneurs within six months upon graduation.
- All active students gain international experience.
- Achieves World Class University Rating.
- All Faculty Members have International Papers.
- 500 Intellectual Property Rights are legally registered.
- The Academic Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The Stakeholder Satisfaction Index achieves 85%.
Last updated :